Thursday, February 5, 2009

my life

life is a journey for me...
wen i reached here......
walking d streets of luck....wid sum fear....
wid no1 around me to ease me.....wen i m in tear....


all i knew i have to decide my own destination....
no matter how difficult will b to face the criticism...

it's always we who know what lies behind d truth...
let d world think whatever they can...
as it wont change my plans......
all i know is what i reap will b given 2 me
as a sweet fruit...

let alone b d bearer of d deed....
no intention to hurt others by letting them know....
for d victim i was of d crime committed by sum1 else...

GOD above always do justice n punishes d greed....


but dis time m sure of my intuitions...
n m not going to setback again....
no matter what will happen at d end...
want to remain firm on my decisions ....

3 comments:

  1. from where u got this stuff....is this came from ur mind....looks very great...except that GOD thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a good poet.......

    i liked your poems.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx...
    sorry for late commentin
    i jus stopped blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete